I still miss you.
I lost my sleep for two nights now after knowing. The boy lost his sleep due to gastric flu, or perhaps knowing his wife is in deep sadness. I dont know.
You helped me see that life is more to living than just love and heartbreaks.
Thank you, Yus.

2 Comments:
hey there hallie, hi :) Came across your blog while randomly browsing through...I know its not the best of times to say this because I can see that you're going through a heartfelt moment at present, but, your blog has made me realise how much i miss my three favorite girlfriends(they're malay gals) back home(am in australia now) and how much I miss yakking in malay(reading all the comments n replies from ur friends on ur blog) and my pseudo-malayness*shy grin*!!! arrrgh!! There's absolutely nothing great about ang-moh countries or their culture...i miss home!! Thank you thank you thank you, because right now, I'm emailing every one of them to let them know how much I miss our pre-"go abroad and study" lives.
thank you.
for thanking me. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home